All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With HCP 2 high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
1. Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side
ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
2. Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances
present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
3. Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio)
4. Selectable ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically
turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available
on Speaker-In only).
5. Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
6. Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
7. Mono operation mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination
with a second amplifier, for a powerful dual-mono system.
8. Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
9. Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters.
The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier.
10. Selectable full range power outputs.